Mount Pellon Primary Academy has a school uniform which children are expected to wear.
Children must take pride in their appearance.
The school uniform is:
- A purple, badged with school logo sweatshirt /cardigan
- A white polo shirt
- Choice of trousers,shorts, pinafores or skirt in grey
- Sensible black shoes
- Black or white socks
- Hijab in black, badged with school logo [optional and as required]
- A suitable coat to wear to school and for outdoor play
- Book bag, badged with school logo, in purple
- Draw-string gym bag
During warm weather the uniform for girls and boys in addition to the above would include:
- Girls - gingham dress in purple and white
- Boys - grey shorts
- Sun hat
- Navy/black shorts or track suit bottoms
- White t-shirt [long or short sleeves]
- Black pumps.
The PE kit should be kept in a draw-string bag and should be brought to school each Monday and taken home each Friday for washing
Sweatshirts (£7), cardigan's (£7.50) and book bags (Large £7, small £5) can be purchased from the School Office.
Please ensure your child's name is on all his or her clothes.
If there is a reason your child can not wear full Academy uniform please contact the office before the beginning of the day to give reasons why. Could we please ask for your full support to maintain a high standard of uniform at all times.